A useful document letting you know about getting Smartcards ready for use when you need them.
All guidance for smartcards, is on the NHS Digital website:
With effect from 1st April 2019, the two Devon CCGs, 99P and 99Q will formally merge into one organisation 15N. Details of the merged ODS code will be published in February. In advance of the merger, we are reducing Smartcard support to a single contact email address:
Contact details will change to :
RA Manager – Gary Kennington
01752 581 884 Or 01392 356091
- Always keep your card safe!
- Always protect your credentials!
- Do Not write your password or passcode anywhere!
- Never let anyone else use your Smartcard!
- Always notify RA Agent immediately in the event of the loss, disclosure or suspected theft of your Smartcard
- Do not stick anything to your Smartcard or deface it in anyway.
If you are found to be in breach of your terms and conditions it could lead to your card being revoked!