Pharmacy First Update Session – Wednesday 9th March 2022
Organised by Devon CCG, this session is designed to update Community Pharmacy teams on the Pharmacy First Service in Devon and details important changes to the service taking effect from the 1st April 2022, as well as providing helpful guidance and an opportunity to ask questions.
To book your places use the Eventbrite link below;
Once you have booked your place you will receive the link to join the meeting
Please see below the agenda for the Pharmacy First Update Session next Wednesday (9th March):
- Introductions, Aims and Objectives
- Pharmacy First Services from the 1st of April 2022
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Climate Change
- Dermatology Quiz
- Pharmacy First Services
- Impetigo – Hydrogen Peroxide Protocol
- Mild Inflammatory Skin Conditions – Hydrocortisone PGD
- Urinary Tract Infections – Nitrofurantoin PGD
- Q&A Session
Any queries regarding this event to the Devon CCG Medicines Optimisation Team: D-CCG.firstname.lastname@example.org’.