Funding to support pharmacy technician training
STOP PRESS – Funding to support pharmacy technician training
Following successful single sector and cross sector Pre-registration Pharmacy Technician (PTPT) training placements in 20/21, Health Education England (HEE) have secured funding to support the growth of the pharmacy technician workforce in 21/22.
Funds will be available to further support expansion of PTPT training capacity in community pharmacy or as part of a cross sector apprenticeship programme.
- Appendix 1 Community Pharmacy Single Sector Application Template
- Appendix 2 Cross sector Partnerships Application Template
- Appendix 3 System-wide Application Template
- PT Apprenticeship Webinar 23.08.2021 – no speaker notes
- PT Workforce Expansion – Employers Guidance