Devon LPC – Masterclass Events
Devon LPC Community Pharmacy Masterclass
After long months of virtual events, Devon LPC is hitting the road again with jam-packed masterclass roadshows for all our community pharmacy teams across Devon. These face to face events have something for everyone, with a range of speakers delivering sessions on important pharmacy services, detailing how to deliver excellent care to patients and how to provide financial security for contractors. GP CPCS, NMS, Primary Care and the hypertension service will all be covered in this whistle-stop tour, alongside time for you to catch up with your peers and discuss any local hot topics in facilitated groups.
We welcome you back to our face to face events to be together again and maximise our potential as a pharmacy workforce. A buffet with hot drinks will be provided at each event.
- 18:30 – Hot buffet and sponsor stands
- 19:10 – Welcome and Introduction
- 19:15 – GP CPCS
- 19:35 – Community Pharmacy Hypertension Case Finding Service
- 19:55 – How does Primary Care and GP Practice work?
- 20:15 – Bespoke time: tabletop workshops
- 20:35 – NMS Top tips and Clinical Vignettes
- 20:55 – Final Questions and Close
- 21:00 – Depart
Venues and Dates
- Date: Wednesday 7th September 2022 – 18.30 for 19.15 start
- Venue: The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, Barnstaple EX31 1LE
- To book a place at this event please use on-line booking system: https://tinyurl.com/5bn8bv27
- Date: Wednesday 14th September 2022 – 18.30 for 19.15 start
- Venue: Exeter Race Course, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XS
- To book a place at this event please use on-line booking system: https://tinyurl.com/y9heh6y4
- Date: Thursday 15th September 2022 – 18.30 for 19.15 start
- Venue: The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth, PL1 1AR
- To book a place at this event please use on-line booking system: https://tinyurl.com/vjdx7b3b
- Date: Tuesday 20th September 2022 – 18.30 for 19.15 start
- Venue: Burdett Room, Riviera International Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Torquay, TQ2 5LZ
- To book a place at this event please use on-line booking system: https://tinyurl.com/2p8eskd3
Note: Cancellation of booking policy: Due to the high costs of food which the LPC has to pay for, if you don’t turn up to an event despite booking a place or give advance notice of cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org the LPC will send out an invoice for £25.00 for each booked place where no attendance is made.
The planned events will be receiving support from the pharma industry.
Any queries send to: email@example.com or phone the LPC on 01392 719604