Business Continuity reminder
A message from NHSE&I
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your continued hard work in maintaining access to pharmaceutical services for patients. It is very much appreciated.
Secondly, given current circumstances with regard to the pandemic, can we just remind you to ensure staff are familiar with your business continuity plans.
In particular can we remind you that in the event of unexpected disruption to services that the supporting systems are aware of the disruption and so can signpost patients appropriately. In the event of disruption please make sure that:
- Your DOS Status and the NHS.UK Website are both updated.
- There is clear signposting available on your window for patients showing the nearest pharmacy and their telephone number.
- Staff in the store should still be accessible to signpost urgent patients and where required send prescriptions to the spine to collect at another pharmacy.
- Submit your unplanned closure form to the generic email below.
South West Region Pharmacy Team
- E: Pharmacy team: email@example.com
- W: www.england.nhs.uk
- Pharmacy Webpage: NHS England and NHS Improvement South West » South West Community Pharmacy information