Free training on Managing Conflict in the Pharmacy
2nd October 2018 18.30
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
There was a Young Chemist from Devon
Whose pharmacy had conflicts eleven!
She went to this training
Now there’s no more complaining
And her patients behave like they’re from heaven!
Free training on Managing Conflict in the Pharmacy Understanding restrictions on NHS prescribing
Would you like to feel more comfortable when you have to deal with difficult patients?
Could you use more information on the prescribing restrictions that the NHS has introduced?
Devon CEPN (Community Education Provider Network) is offering free training for pharmacy staff and GP receptionists to cover these issues.
Topics covered will be
- Conflict management in the context of medicines and prescriptions
- Local medicines policies in Devon
- What are the ‘blacklist’ and ‘borderlines substances (ACBS)’ lists?
- What items cannot be prescribed – the NHS blacklist?
- What items are currently on the borderline substances (ACBS) list?
- What are the new items that should now not routinely be prescribed?
Courses are running on;
2nd October 2018, Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter 13.30 – 17.30 & 18.30 – 22.00
3rd October 2018, Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter 9.30 – 13.30
For more information and to book your free place via the CEPN website
Click here for Exeter 13.30 – 17.30 2nd October
Click here for Exeter 18.30 – 22.00 2nd October
Click here for Exeter 9.30 – 13.30 3rd October