Conflict Management training for Pharmacy Staff
4th July 2018 9.30am - 1pm
Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple
Devon CEPN (Community Education Provider Network) is offering free training for pharmacy staff and GP receptionists to cover these issues.
Topics covered will be
- Conflict management in the context of medicines and prescriptions
- Local medicines policies in Devon
- What are the ‘blacklist’ and ‘borderlines substances (ACBS)’ lists?
- What items cannot be prescribed – the NHS blacklist?
- What items are currently on the borderline substances (ACBS) list?
- What are the new items that should now not routinely be prescribed?
Courses are running on
Tues 3rd July Passage House Hotel, Kingsteington – choice of 1pm-5pm or 5.30pm-9.30pm
Weds 4th July Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple – 9.30am-1pm
For more information and to book your free place via the CEPN website
Click here for Kingsteignton 1pm-5pm 3rd July
Click here for Kingsteignton 5.30pm-9.30pm 3rd July
Click here for Barnstaple 9.30am-1pm 4th July