Contact details for Pinnacle Health Partnership (for login and passwords) 01983 216699.
Please see below for copies of letters which have been sent out regarding PharmOutcomes
- Devon Pharmacies – PharmOutcomes letter 17 July 2013
- Torbay Pharmacies – PharmOutcomes letter 17 July 2013
- Plymouth Pharmacies – PharmOutcomes letter July 2013
- Plymouth Pharmacies – letter of introduction for PharmOutcomes September 2013
For pharmacies in Devon and Torbay areas only
- Devon – PharmOutcomes FAQ and Revisions Notes – Part 1 20 August 2013
- Torbay – PharmOutcomes FAQ and Revisions Notes – Part 1 20 August 2013
By now you will have logged into PharmOutcomes and started entering your activity relating to the locally commissioned Public Health Services you are commissioned to provide; e.g. EHC, Chlamydia Screening, Needle and Syringe Provision, Supervised Consumption and Stop Smoking services.
Pharmacy Accreditation – We have been working hard to update and refine a number of the service template and have made every effort to ensure this will not have impacted on the services accredited to your pharmacy. If you could check you are still authorised for all your services it would be appreciated, any problems please contact the LPC Office.
You will see some changes in particular to the supervised methadone and needle & syringe exchange service, EHC and Chlamydia screening which we hope will facilitate ease of data entry.
PGD Services Extended through to 30 June 2015
A decision has been taken to extend the expiry date of a number of Patient Group Directions (PGDs) for minor ailment services commissioned from community pharmacies by NHS England (South Devon and Torbay CCG and the Northern and Eastern localities of NEW Devon CCG) as follows:
- PGD for the supply of Chloramphenicol 0.5% eye drops by Community Pharmacists in
- the management of bacterial conjunctivitis
- PGD for the supply of Fusidic Acid 1% eye drops by Community Pharmacists in the
- management of bacterial conjunctivitis
- PGD for the supply of Nyastatin Oral Suspension 100,000 units/ml by Community
- Pharmacists in the management of oral candidiasis
- PGD for the supply of Timodine Cream by Community Pharmacists in the
- management of nappy rash
- PGD for the supply of Trimethoprim tablets by Community Pharmacists in the
- management of uncomplicated urinary tract infection
- PGD for the supply of Fusidic Acid 2% cream by Community Pharmacists in the
- management of impetigo
The expiry dates for the above PGDs will be extended for an additional three months from 31st March 2015 until 30th June 2015, in order to ensure service continuity over the Easter period, and to allow time to review this service in line with the wider local NHS urgent care agenda.