Quality Payments Scheme 2021-22
Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS) 2021-22
PQS: NHSE&I guidance published – September 1, 2021
NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE&I) has today published guidance on the 2021/22 Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS). The guidance document provides information on how community pharmacy contractors can meet the gateway criteria and domain requirements.
Contractors are encouraged to read the NHSE&I guidance in order to understand the PQS requirements.
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme Presentation
- Diabetes – health care Essential – getting the care you need
- What to expect at your annual foot check leaflet
- Annex-3- Diabetes Template-letter-for-GP-practice
- Annex-5-Suggested-process for checking if patients ages 12 years and over are due an annual foot check and or eye screening check
- Simple Steps to Healthy Feet (1)
- RedWhale Online Sepsis Markers (1) PQS Important Dates (1)
PSNC has published various resources for contractors to assist them with meeting the gateway and domain requirements of PQS, including PSNC Briefing 034/21: Pharmacy Quality Scheme – Important dates for the diary, which lists the important dates for the 2021/22 scheme.
Additional PSNC resources are currently being finalised and will be published soon; we will alert you when these are available through our normal communication channels.
More information on PQS and the PSNC resources which are currently available can be found on our PQS hub page.