Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
The latest training course from VirtualOutcomes can be viewed here
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 20 October, 2021, 7pm - 9pm
Wednesday, 10 November, 2021, 9.15am - 4.45pm
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
Monday, 13 December, 2021, 7.15pm
- NHS leaders aim to step up community pharmacy engagement with the emerging Integrated Care Systems - working collab… https://t.co/W1RuFcwpxP
- An interesting study about herd immunity - Social nudges for vaccination: How communicating herd behaviour influenc… https://t.co/U9DBDKlld1
- RT @Danielhm2020: Fantastic news that optometrists, practice staff and locums in England will now, amongst other professionals across all o…
- RT @ABuxtonPSNC: A really welcome development - pharmacy staff and other frontline primary care staff added to people who can access flu va…
- RT @PSNCNews: LAST CHANCE: Don't forget to complete PSNC's website reorganisation exercise before Sunday 19th September. https://t.co/fXIjM…