Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The Service Specification has been published and can be viewed here
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter can be viewed here
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 23 September, 2020, 7pm
Virtually using Zoom
Monday, 5 October, 2020, To be advised when booking a place
Tuesday, 6 October, 2020, To be advised when booking a place
- RT @ChemistDruggist: .@NHSEngland unveils work on clinical training for community pharmacists https://t.co/dy1wViiqsU https://t.co/Jm9wUVY…
- RT @VirtualOutcome1: This year is going to be the biggest year yet. Support your team to support patients. #free #online #training #PCN #flu
- @PharMag_Richard Thanks for the summary just right for my LPC report 😊👍
- RT @PharMag_Richard: So.... GP CPCS referral on track for autumn rollout, ditto pilots for BP testing, referral from hospital for smoking c…
- @REENABARAI @PharMag_Richard Missing the pastries 🥮