- Prescription tracker factsheet for pharmacy staff (revised 2015)
- EPS factsheet nomination tips patient choice and consent
- NHSE Nomination Guidance Prescription tracker factsheet for pharmacy staff (revised 2015)
The Electronic Prescription Service in Devon Pharmacies:
Local Contacts for Smartcards:
Note: It has been noted that a lot of casual use of Smartcards is going on, including attaching the passcode to the Smartcard, sharing of Smartcards when they become locked which are all in breach of the national policy which states:
Only the end user for whom the Smartcard is intended should know their passcode to the Smartcard, no-one else should, including Registration Authority staff. If anyone else knows the end users passcode it breaches the Smartcard terms and conditions of use and the Computer Misuse Act, 1990
- North, East and West Devon CCG area (including Plymouth) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary pin number for Plymouth and West Devon pharmacies ring 01752 435017 and for Exeter, East, North and Mid Devon pharmacies ring 01392 356091
- South Devon & Torbay CCG area: Gary Kennington on 01803 652583 (Mobile 07500127083) or email email@example.com The reception phone number is 01803 652500
- Please see the attached file for Problem Escallation Procedure flowchart
- It may be possible to see when your smartcard is due to expire through your pharmacy computer.
- Open the attached document to see how to view your own smartcard expiry date.
- How to check when your smartcard expires Health & Social Care Information Centre
- HSCIC replaced Connecting for Health (CFH) on 1st April 2013 and is the organisation responsible for the EPS project. Health & Social Care Information Centre EPS Implementation Managers Contacts PSNC website The PSNC website has a large amount of information about EPS including information about system requirements and payments.