Patient Safety Event
Tuesday, 15 August, 2017 7pm refreshment 7.30pm start
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
Pharmacy teams and primary care sector colleagues are invited to a multidisciplinary Patient Safety Event laid on by Devon LPC in collaboration with NHSEngland SW, NEW Devon CCG and the Academic Health Science Network, focussing on local case studies, root cause analysis and cross sector working. There will also be breakout sessions on patient safety tools for GP practices and how to compile a quality patient safety review for community pharmacists to support the new community pharmacy quality framework.
As this is a cross-sector pilot, a maximum of two attendees from each practice/pharmacy is allowed for attendance.
Date: Tuesday 15th August 2017 To book a place follow the online booking link
Venue: The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
- 19.00 – 19.30 Hot buffet, Sponsor exposé and stands
- 19.30 – 19.40 Introduction: Patient Safety and the Primary Care Landscape
- 19.40 – 20.00 Patient Safety Culture; integrating to improve patient safety across providers
- 20.00 – 20.25 Table top Workshops
(The Patient Safety Report for community pharmacy teams and Patient Safety in Practice/Medicines Reconciliation for primary care colleagues)
- 20.25 – 21.10 Local Case Studies, discussed in multidisciplinary groups of attendees, root cause analysis
- 21.10 – 21.15 Close