Face to Face Chlamydia Screening/Talking to Young People training for pharmacists working in the Torbay area
Wednesday, 14 March, 2018 Registration 7pm for 7.15pm start
The Horizon Centre, Torbay Hospital, Lowes Bridge, Torquay TQ2 7AA
Who is this for:
- Pharmacists or locums working in the Torbay area planning to deliver free emergency contraception (EHC) and chlamydia screening under the public health contract
- Pharmacy counter staff working in and accredited pharmacy in the Torbay area (please make this clear on booking a place)
- Pharmacists who are currently delivering EHC and chlamydia screening in the Torbay area who have not attended this training in the last 3 years
Requirements before attending the training:
- Completion of the online CPPE Emergency Contraception learning and assessment modules
- Completion of the online CPPE safeguarding children learning and assessment modules
See page 6 of the service specification – http://devonlpc.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/20/2013/07/Volume-2-Specification-EHC-Chlamydia.pdf
How to book:
- Please contact Michelle Crowe on (01803) 656520 or email@example.com
Please note – pharmacists who wish to be accredited to deliver this service in Torbay MUST attend one of the two sessions. A certificate will be presented on completion of the training course.
One to one training sessions can be arranged outside of these dates either at your place of work or Castle Circus Health Centre, please contact Michelle Crowe on (01803 656520 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with your requirements and availability. One hour should be allowed for one of these sessions.