Devon LPC Community Pharmacy Update Roadshow
Wednesday, 9 October, 2019 18:45 Food 19:15 Start
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
Devon LPC is hitting the road across Devon with a new set of update events designed to bring you and your pharmacy team up to speed with the most relevant topics affecting our profession right now. Over the course of the evening, a taster menu of different speakers will present on:
- Primary Care Networks: What are they and what do you need to do?
- The New Pharmacy Contract: What does the next five years hold in store for us?
- Community Pharmacy Consultation Service: The new national service replacing NUMSAS and DMIRS to link your pharmacy into the primary care and out of hours system
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme: The new name for the Quality Payment Scheme – big, back and better than ever, what you need to do to get ready
We are inviting every community pharmacy team to attend and get their bespoke update package at an event near you…….
VENUES, DATES & TIMES
- Date: 3rd October 2019 – 18.45 for 19.15 start Venue: The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torquay TQ2 5LZ To book a place at this event, http://tinyurl.com/y48pd4vg
- Date: 9th October 2019 – 18.45 for 19.15 start Venue: The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR To book a place at this event, http://tinyurl.com/y4h4a3zd
- Date: 14th October 2019 – 18.45 for 19.15 star Venue: The Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX To book a place at this event, http://tinyurl.com/y5nlfu43
- Date: 16th October 2019 – 18.45 for 19.15 start Venue: The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, Barnstaple EX31 1LE To book a place at this event, http://tinyurl.com/y6dtgw8t
A buffet with Tea/coffee will be provided at each event – if possible we try to provide hot food, but this is not always possible.
Note: Cancellation of booking policy: If you don’t turn up to an event despite booking a place or giving 3 days’ notice of cancellation in writing, the LPC will send out an invoice for £25.00 for each booked place where no attendance is made.
These events may receive support from the pharma industry.
Telephone: 01392 834022