Community Pharmacy Funding
Devon LPC is here to support you maximise your pharmacy income.
Quality Payments Scheme Pharmacy Support Programme
The LPC have organised a comprehensive range of training events which will help with the Quality Criteria Healthy Living Pharmacy Accreditation programme to help you and your pharmacy team achieve the Leve One HLP accreditation by the November 2017 review point.
- Special Bulletin – Introduction to the Quality Payments HLP Support
- Healthy Living Pharmacy Training Schedule 2017 Updated with extra events. See this document for details of the range of training organised
- CPPE Leadership training Flyer Open to non GPhC registrants – see below.
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement
- RSPH events Flyer Updated with extra events
- An alternative to attending the one day RSPH training events is to undertake the on-line course using Buttercups. Devon LPC pay for the course, direct with Buttercups. Details are in the document below, however, the link is; https://www.buttercupstraining.co.uk/enrol/hlpdevon
- Raising the issue training event flyer
- Evidencing Your HLP for Self Accreditation Flyer
Devon LPC organised an evening on 6th December 2016 which highlighted to those attending the changes which are due to be introduced in 2017. A copy of the presentation from the evening can be viewed here.
Further events have been organised, details are on the LPC events page. All bookings must be made using the online booking system.
Advanced and Locally Commissioned Services
- NPA Funding webinar
- Link to PSNC funding calculator page
Avon LPC have also developed a Funding Calculator to enable you to work out how much you could potentially earn from Advanced and Locally Commissioned services.
Letter to MP – download
PSNC (external link)
NPA (external link)
Both of these websites contain resources for you to download and use.