Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter has been published and can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 8 February, 2018, 19.30 - 21.00
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
Tuesday, 20 February, 2018, 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Windsor House, Plymouth
Monday, 26 February, 2018, 1pm - 4pm
Flybe Training Centre, Exeter International Airport, Exeter EX5 2LJ
More details to follow when available.
- RT @PSNCNews: Commissioning of the 2018/19 Flu Vaccination Advanced Service https://t.co/ik4GtLRgVb
- RT @ABuxtonPSNC: Important update on the commissioning of the 18/19 Flu Vaccination Advanced Service https://t.co/GsvZxfHTbP Note the impli…
- RT @PSNCNews: There are lots of ways for pharmacy teams to help their communities this flu season https://t.co/BLJmYuuWua https://t.co/NBR5…
- RT @rcgp: More than 3m patients in at-risk groups have still not been vaccinated against #flu - it isn't too late in the #fluseason to get…
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Pleased to see that the updated action plan recognises the important role of #communitypharmacy to improve the prevention,…