Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter has just been published and can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 1 May, 2018, 6.30pm Food, 7.30pm Start
Research Innovation Learning & Development Building, RD&E Hospital Site, Barrack Road, Exeter EX2 5DW
Tuesday, 1 May, 2018, 6.45pm Food, 7.15pm Start
The Watermark, Erme Court, Ivybridge PL21 0SZ
Thursday, 3 May, 2018, 6.30pm Food, 7.30pm Start
Room LSF24, The Lifestyle Centre, Petroc North Devon Campus, Old Sticklepath Hill, Barnstaple EX31 2BQ
- RT @beaconmedgroup: An introduction to how community Pharmacy can be an active partner in Primary Care Home from @DevonLPC #primarycarehome…
- RT @ChemistDruggist: Pharmacists to become a "core part" of NHS 111 multidisciplinary hubs across Wales as @vaughangething announces nation…
- lots of interest from our community pharmacy teams about the @sdtccg #YellowCard reporting scheme highlighted at ou… https://t.co/dHLHZjEng9
- RT @TK_MPharm: Kicking off North Devon patient safety event - representation from community, primary and secondary care! The room is buzzin…
- RT @TK_MPharm: Great evening centred around transfer of care, reporting and cross-sector networking. What a great network of pharmacists an…