Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest training module on Preventing Falls can be viewed here. Flyer for the training.
The latest edition (January 2019) of the LPC newsletter and associated papers can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 3 April, 2019, 6.45pm Food, 7.15pm Start
The Future Inn, William Prance Road< Plymouth
Thursday, 4 April, 2019, 6.45pm Food, 7.15pm Start
The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, Barnstaple EX31 1LE
Monday, 8 April, 2019, 7.15pm - 7.30pm
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
- @pgbakes @sw_ahsn Well; there’s also the option of utilising the community pharmacists in the community setting.… https://t.co/wGKT2OPHWX
- We made this very point at the #PrimaryCareNetworks event @sw_ahsn yesterday!! https://t.co/elDIvZN6vn
- Thanks for the opportunity to join in the discussions 👍😊 https://t.co/9ZUr5A5HRA
- RT @PharmRJ: really great discussions on our tables this afternoon about what the future of Community Pharmacy as part of #PrimaryCareNetwo…
- RT @GPS_southwest: I facilitated a table discussion @sw_ahsn #primarycarenetworks event. Heard lots of fantastic practice and community pha…