Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
COVID-19 guidance for commissioners and service providers for those dependent on drugs or alcohol has been published. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-commissioners-and-providers-of-services-for-people-who-use-drugs-or-alcohol/covid-19-guidance-for-commissioners-and-providers-of-services-for-people-who-use-drugs-or-alcohol
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter (May 2020) has just been published and can be viewed here
Details of requirement to open on Friday 8th May 2020
The LPC Deadline Tracker has been updated and can be viewed here;
Latest PSNC News
Sunday, 14 June, 2020, To be advised when booking a place
Details of event and how to book a place
Sunday, 14 June, 2020, 9.30am - 4.00pm
The Devon Hotel, Matford, Exeter EX2 8XU
Sunday, 14 June, 2020, 10.00am - 4.00pm
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
- @Cleverestcookie ... and my local #Exeter https://t.co/FTRbDUS4C5 many of my friends and family feel unable to leav… https://t.co/a2lmI1nMmt
- @Cleverestcookie Not just Dorset. Devon and Cornwall just as bad. https://t.co/do0sTRRbXO https://t.co/sLmqjBBCw8
- @pgbakes @NHSEngland @JoWatson99 Hi Paul. All community pharmacies are able to have some flexibility in their curre… https://t.co/LqvvPIymFV
- @debbie_ferrigan Wow you’ve been busy 💐
- RT @NPA1921: Don't delay, get it done today! Only 2 days left‼️ We are conducting an economic impact assessment of the funding and polic…