Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter has been published and can viewed here along with the associated papers.
Latest PSNC News
NICE publishes quality standard on medicines management for people receiving social care in the communityAugust 15, 2018
Tuesday, 4 September, 2018, 6.30pm - 9pm
To be advised
More details and how to book to follow.
Tuesday, 4 September, 2018, 19.00 for 19.15 start
The Watermark, Erme Court, Ivybridge PL21 0SZ
Wednesday, 5 September, 2018, 19.00 for 19.15 start
Best Western Passage House Hotel, Hackney Lane, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot TQ12 2QH
- RT @DoughtylawyerR: @BruceWarner @NHSEngland https://t.co/rYpWjfTW6J
- @MaryCEvans1 @VirtualOutcome1 @leicesterlpc @SeftonLPC @BoltonLPC @GMLPC_ @lancslpc @AvonLPC @SomersetLPC that Chri… https://t.co/sHexMQxkc3
- RT @VirtualOutcome1: NHS Flu Engagement Training for the whole team @SomersetLPC @DevonLPC @CornwallLPC @PharmacyDorset Live THIS Friday. h…
- here we go! #pharmacyflu getting closer!! https://t.co/J1R62tHkK7
- RT @SW_Pharmacy: we've updated our https://t.co/EaIcRBjgkh page with the latest Pharmacy Jobs in the South West. Lots of opportunity around…