Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 9 January, 2017, 09.30 - 16.30
Bristol Aerospace Welfare Association, 589 Southmead Road, Bristol BS34 7RG
Booking reference: 45387 https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/genpract-w-01/
Wednesday, 18 January, 2017, 9am for 9.30am
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
More details to follow when available
Wednesday, 18 January, 2017, 7pm refreshment 7.30pm start
Riviera International Conference Centre, Torquay
- RT @hiblio: At the first sign of a #winter illness, we find out why you should seek advice from a #pharmacist. https://t.co/KS3xyBS2a8 #Pha…
- RT @Babir1981: Pills, Thrills & Methadone Spills: The Adventures of a Community Pharmacist: https://t.co/fkNtrQnHQy: 9781483926629 https://…
- RT @TheBMA: Cutting hospital beds to transform #NHS and social care are ‘impractical’ and would increase pressure on GPs https://t.co/dHyiO…
- @pgbakes @RSharmaPharma hmmm that's a question for debate! #NUMSAS
- RT @grahamsphillips: Hertfordshire Pharmacist fears for future of service amid £200-million NHS cuts - BOB fm Home Counties - https://t.co…