Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 4 December, 2017, 7pm for 7.30pm
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
Face to Face Chlamydia Screening/Talkingh to Young People training for pharmacists working in the Devon County Council area
Monday, 4 December, 2017, 7pm for 7.15pm start
Passage House Hotel, Hackney Lane, Kingsteignton TQ12 2QG
Monday, 4 December, 2017, 7pm - 9pm
Barnstaple Library, Tuly Street, Barnstaple EX31 1EL
- @Karen_Pitchford @RuthEdwards101 @alisonstrath @rosshferguson @JohnathanLaird You could ask @TK_MPharm @PharmRJ or… https://t.co/zB33Fbm97A
- @Karen_Pitchford @RuthEdwards101 @alisonstrath @rosshferguson @JohnathanLaird How about pharmacists in the south west?
- RT @massielmarier: RT @DevonLPC: Great initiative #leadership #communitypharmacy https://t.co/XtKYQCeib2
- RT @WePharmacists: Join us for our #WePh #pharmacywinter chat at 8pm-9pm a week tomorrow (Tues 21st). Have a look at the questions to see h…
- RT @TK_MPharm: One of our patients sleeping rough had his sleeping bag stolen recently... as soon as our technician heard she brought one i…