Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition (January 2019) of the LPC newsletter and associated papers can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Following discussions at its recent meetings and feedback from pharmacy teams, the Community Pharmacy IT Group (CP ITG) has published a list of features that pharmacy teams would like their patient medication record...January 22, 2019
Quality Payments: Have you accessed the SCR portal to validate whether your pharmacy meets the WES criterion?January 22, 2019
Wednesday, 23 January, 2019, 7pm for 7.30pm
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
Thursday, 24 January, 2019, 7pm for 7.30pm
Exeter Racecourse, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XS
Wednesday, 30 January, 2019, 7pm for a light buffet
St Sidwell's Community Centre, Exeter EX4 6NN
- RT @CandDGrace: Interesting to see @wellpharmacy has also seen a drop in pre-reg places filled via Oriel, reduced attendance at university…
- RT @CandDIsabel: Julie Cooper also unconvinced that the £20bn funding promised by @theresa_may in June will lead to massive changes in the…
- Fancy a change? Always wanted to know what happens in the LPC? Exciting job opportunity in our Secretariat team -… https://t.co/xamztCstxt
- @TK_MPharm woo hoo sounds tremendous!!
- RT @TK_MPharm: A pleasure to present to the North Devon Link Nurses as part of the integrated diabetes service. Showcasing what community p…