Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 27 April, 2017, 19.30 - 21.15
The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, Barnstaple EX31 1LE
A course organised by CPPE – booking reference 45869 Follow the link below to book; www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/diabetes-w-03
Wednesday, 3 May, 2017, 7.00pm food, 7.30pm Start
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
Monday, 8 May, 2017, 09.30 - 16.30
Bristol Aerospace Welfare Association, 589 Southmead Road, Bristol BS34 7RG
Booking reference: 45518 https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/primarygp-w-01/
- RT @PharmRJ: On the way home after a busy day @beaconmedgroup. Some great joined up working between #GPPharmacists & Community Pharmacy tod…
- RT @mcsstone: .@beaconmedgroup A big thanks to Beacon Med Practice for showing me how the Urgent Care Team works, thanks Simon, Jonathan an…
- RT @GlosLPC: Did you know that over 90% of community pharmacies have a private consultation room? @wellpharmacy #Warminster #pharmacyconfid…
- RT @CPPESouthWest: Improve care-book onto a SCRs-making the most of them workshop #CPPESCR @cppeengland @NHSdigital https://t.co/dgfa1yWO98…
- RT @mcsstone: Two in every five GPs in the South West have said they intend to quit within the next five years. (!!!!).@DevonLPC https://t…