Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest training module on Preventing Falls can be viewed here. Flyer for the training.
The latest edition (January 2019) of the LPC newsletter and associated papers can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Class 4 MHRA Drug Alert – Ativan 4mg/1ml Solution for injection (Lorazepam) (Pfizer Limited) Caution in useApril 24, 2019
Sunday, 28 April, 2019, 09:45 - 16:45
Holiday Inn, Deane Gate Avenue, Taunton TQ1 2UA
To book a place go to CPPE website
Thursday, 2 May, 2019, 6.45pm Food, 7.15pm Start
The Future Inn, William Prance Road< Plymouth
Thursday, 2 May, 2019, 19.30 - 21.30
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
To book a place visit the CPPE website
- #pharmacyfirst for common ailments #lovemypharmacy https://t.co/sIOwNemEhq
- @NZPharmer Well done! Keeping patients safe 👍 #pharmacyfirst
- RT @CCApharmacy: Wishing community pharmacy teams all the very best today and over Easter as they work flat out to get prescriptions ready…
- RT @MarkSundLPC: Popped on to a local community pharmacy for some minor ailment advice. Saw the pharmacist straight away. Great advice, no…
- @MarkSundLPC Lots to work for us to do in raising awareness with the #PCNs - so many other health care professional… https://t.co/79ELX0wHhu