Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
Latest PSNC News
Quality Payments reminder: Urgent action required by contractors who did not fully meet the NHS Choices gateway criterionAugust 24, 2017
Tuesday, 29 August, 2017, 7pm start - food from 6.30pm
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
Wednesday, 30 August, 2017, 7pm start - food from 6.30pm
The Riviera International Conference Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Torquay TQ2 5LZ
Monday, 4 September, 2017, 7pm for 7.30pm
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
- Loving this approach by #CranbrookPharmacy to their #HLP health promotion campaigns #teamapproach https://t.co/L1gUriHnIf @PHE_SouthWest
- RT @tpbisset: @Jeremy_Hunt @Connect2Pharma The access fund DOESN'T make it EASIER to access a pharmacy, it might mean eligible ones don't c…
- RT @ChemistDruggist: Devon and Cornwall police recorded 639 total #CrimeInPharmacies in 2016 @DevonLPC @NEWDevonCCG @DevonCC https://t.co/L…
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: This Flu Vaccination Service toolkit contains resources on service launch, reaching out to local stakeholders and respondi…
- RT @PSNCNews: #getreadyforflu New LPC toolkit to help promote the Flu Vaccination Service launched https://t.co/qor7H5OYow https://t.co/3Kc…