Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC Newsletter has been published and can be viewed here.
The portal to register for Devon DMIRS in now open. The portal can be accessed here: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/pharmacies-gp-practices-and-appliance-contractors/dispensing-contractors-information/digital-0 The finalised SLA...
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 31 October, 2018, 6.30pm (To be confirmed)
Cumberland Centre (to be confirmed)
Thursday, 15 November, 2018, 7pm for light buffet
The Pier House, Merley Road, Westward Ho! Bideford EX39 1JU
Monday, 3 December, 2018, 7.30pm Start - Food at 6.45pm
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
- RT @CandDJamesW: This must be music to @PSNCNews's ears. The health secretary praising the #pharmacyflu service and #asthma pharmacy review…
- Congratulations!! https://t.co/y5KD3FeMwF
- RT @beaconmedgroup: @NAPC_NHS were showing at Best Practice. I think they’re going to upload so we can share..... https://t.co/4Kabc7scUw
- RT @Cornwall_LPC: Have you seen the PSNC details around Epipen shortages? Read the full details in the link below. https://t.co/MPZuL7IZoW
- RT @DonaldCairns: Well, this happened. I'm in @TheScotsman today pontificating on #pharmacy Read it at https://t.co/qAkNliS4IJ No doubt so…