Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC newsletter and associated papers can be viewed here.
Following the events held recently with Sana Din from the NPA. The slides can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Class 2 MHRA drug alert – Own-brand children’s glycerine and blackcurrant cough syrups manufactured by Bell, Sons & Co.June 20, 2018
Wednesday, 27 June, 2018, See CPPE website
Thursday, 28 June, 2018, 7pm for refreshments, 7.30pm Start
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
Saturday, 30 June, 2018, 9.30am - 5pm - All refreshments provided
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
- RT @Hemant1Patel: @rpharms @NPA1921 @PSNCNews People with high blood pressure are at a higher risk of developing dementia, according…
- RT @adigitalsam: Fantastic afternoon filming two of @NEWDevonCCG's very talented #pharmacists for #NHS70 reminiscing about times gone by…
- Looking forward to this event #HLP https://t.co/tkM0qjvBiF
- @CPSouthCentral @PHPharmOutcomes @Pharm_Services We’re very excited to be in the next roll out of the #DMIRS servic… https://t.co/P60uQYlWkl
- RT @BrendonStubbs: This is interesting “we spend twice as much time on the toilet in this country as we do exercising” Surely we have t…