Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the LPC Newsletter has been published and can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Sunday, 18 November, 2018, 7pm for light buffet
Town Hall, Erme Court, Leonards Road, Ivybridge PL21 0SZ
Monday, 26 November, 2018, 6.30pm Food 7.15pm Start
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
Monday, 3 December, 2018, 7.30pm Start - Food at 6.45pm
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
- RT @pharm_super: As always, again the NPA is lighting the way for community pharmacy. @NPA1921 #Pharmacy https://t.co/7shsOyjYsr
- RT @keithridge1: New @NHSEngland quarterly #pharmacybulletin is out! Reflects the value pharmacy and medicines optimisation skills bring to…
- RT @JamesWWood: With Dr Michael Dixon @CollegeofMed hearing about #socialprescribing improving pt activation & massive driver for a health…
- Yes why couldn’t the HLP Health Champions be Social prescribers? #communityasset #pharmacyfirst https://t.co/DeEGJwxtw2
- @Cleverestcookie No, watch it! I’m not so keen on chimpanzees myself but you’ll get a surprise if you think the hea… https://t.co/3Oloc2fLvr