Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 10 November, 2016, 19.30 - 21.00
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR
Booking reference: 45239 https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/epilepsy-w-01/
Thursday, 17 November, 2016, 19.30 - 21.00
Dart's Farm, Topsham EX3 0QH
Booking reference: 45277 https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/epilepsy-w-01/
Friday, 18 November, 2016, 9.30am - 4pm
Mercure Exeter Rougemont, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3SP
- @kennygibsonnhs @KcwLpc @JuliaKayEllis @NHSEnglandLDN @drcathnet wow that's incredible! Well done London #pharmacyflu
- thank you;the lack of understanding of the role and value of community pharmacy as a social asset to local communit… https://t.co/G8MTY4OIE1
- Government cuts could force hundreds of chemists to close https://t.co/BDMXCf8iXH
- @Change4Life can't beat a Cox's Pippin or Worcester apple #crunchy 🍎
- RT @KcwLpc: @CandDAnnabelle @CandDBeth Surprising - @mowat4ws seemed to be gunning for the #bigboys but actually endsup getting opposite re…