Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition (January 2019) of the LPC newsletter and associated papers can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 25 February, 2019, 18:30 - 20:30
Park Restaurant, Saltram House, Plymouth PL7 1UH
Promotional Meeting organised by NAPP Pharmaceuticals. Details: See here
Wednesday, 27 February, 2019, T.B.A
Exeter Court Hotel, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7UX
More details when available.
Wednesday, 27 February, 2019, 9.30am
Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
- RT @CPPESouthWest: Pharmacy has a big role to play in supporting people with asthma to improve their outcomes. Find out more - book your pl…
- @PharmRJ @DigitalPhamcist @tomgregory87 @PharmacistDaz @pabakz @PSNCNews @SW_Pharmacy @Dbearman1 @AsthmaRightCare @asthmauk 😂
- @DigitalPhamcist @tomgregory87 @PharmacistDaz @pabakz @PharmRJ @PSNCNews @SW_Pharmacy @Dbearman1 @AsthmaRightCare… https://t.co/yHXhkT3Drg
- RT @lancslpc: Quality Payments - Have you accessed your SCR portal? If not do so by tomorrow 21st February if you want your pharmacy to be…
- RT @shaungreen969: Somerset just planning to adopt for our MAS https://t.co/0ve68Okvga