Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The latest edition of the newsletter has just been published and can be viewed here.
The latest edition of PHE Healthy Living Pharmacy newsletter (Issue 8 dated January 2020) can be viewed here.
Latest PSNC News
Sunday, 23 February, 2020, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Devon Training Hub Office, Plymouth Science Park, Unit 1, 5 Research Way, Plymouth PL6 8BT
Wednesday, 26 February, 2020, 9am for 9.30am start
Devon LPC Offices, Deer Park Business Centre, Haldon Hill, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XX
Wednesday, 4 March, 2020, 1.30pm - 4.45pm
To be advised when booking a place
All the details and how to book can be viewed here
- RT @PSNCNews: What would you like from PSNC and your LPC in future? A national survey, open until 23:59 on Saturday 29th February 2020, all…
- Yes please complete the contractor survey and make sure Devon pharmacists get their voice heard. https://t.co/qQvbcVSIgo
- Supports pharmacy integration and added value 😉 https://t.co/PkSrB4PuOZ
- A great idea. I remember talking about this possibility years ago with @Dbearman1 https://t.co/SfkoBcWYVw
- First day of training this coming Sunday for recognising those vital signs! What's normal and what's not?… https://t.co/qHSYIsZLD9