Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
CPPE launches Guide to returning to pharmacy practice in response to COVID-19 pandemic
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 21 April, 2020, To be advised when booking a place
To be advised when booking a place
Details of events and how to book a place
Sunday, 26 April, 2020, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Devon Training Hub Office, Plymouth Science Park, Unit 1, 5 Research Way, Plymouth PL6 8BT
Sunday, 3 May, 2020, 9.30am - 4.00pm
The Devon Hotel, Matford, Exeter EX2 8XU
- RT @Independent: Hundreds of conservation experts join forces to pressure WHO to force live animal markets to close https://t.co/fcWHFpZ5Ku
- RT @drmahendrapatel: Message around pharmacy teams URGENTLY needing PPE can’t be emphasised enough! Thank you @BBCLeeds for inviting me to…
- RT @JohnathanLaird: 🔔 Job matching still going strong. Lots of connections made and we are hearing great feedback from pharmacy teams who h…
- So cool!! https://t.co/Rar6xFNgnp
- @debbie_ferrigan ... could I steal your photo to put on our FB page? 😊 #hopefulface