Devon LPC welcomes you to the pharmacy website.
Website of Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Representative committee for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Devon. Working with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Devon County Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Plymouth City Council pharmacy services site.
Welcome to the Devon LPC website. Click the picture to visit Torbay Council pharmacy services site.
The office will be close on 23rd December 2016 and reopen on 3rd January 2017
Latest PSNC News
Saturday, 21 January, 2017, 09.30 - 16.30
Exeter Racecourse, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XS
Booking reference: 45388 https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/genpract-w-01/
Tuesday, 24 January, 2017, 7pm refreshments, 7.30pm start
The Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth
Wednesday, 1 February, 2017, 7pm refreshments, 7.30pm start
Exeter Race Course, Kennford, Exeter
- RT @PHE_SouthWest: Take the free How Are You health quiz and start the fight back to a healthier you https://t.co/CT6iWSNgP4 #OneYou https:…
- RT @NEWDevonCCG: #Pharmacists are trained to give advice and treatment for #flu as well as a wide range of minor ailments and illnesses htt…
- RT @NEWDevonCCG: Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS in north, east and west Devon £5.5million every year! Don’t be a hoarder – Don’…
- .@NEWDevonCCG still time to get your #pharmacyflu jab too! #thinkpharmacy
- RT @NEWDevonCCG: Stock up your medicine cabinets and get advice from local #pharmacists to protect yourself as the #flu season gets underwa…